Friday, August 12, 2016

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful…
1.       We signed all the paperwork to refinance our house, saving us 1.25% on the APR.  It will certainly give us some breathing room on the required payments and allow us to easily tack on extra money each month to go towards the principal.
2.       Only working for the after school program today for three hours – gotta work on the lecture/class.  I will be giving at our orientation next week.
3.       For all the headache and irritation, the Tech Job has been this summer, I really do enjoy it.  Besides, they make for great stories later on.
4.       The amazing fake toad I found at Michael’s.  it started off as a gag for my Mom (she hates toads), but now I really want it.  Hopefully I can pick one up (plus a witch hat for it) this weekend.
5.       A/C – a true blessing when the heat index tops out at +115 degrees during the day.
6.       Postcrossing – I absolutely adore the surprise postcards in my mailbox from all over the world.  It really brightens my day.
7.       The absolute bliss Josey had with the $5 toy bunny I bought her today.  She adores shredding it to pieces.
8.       That Hazel is finally back in the world of digital/cellular communication.  I missed that crazy-ass Leo.
9.       My absolutely hilarious husband – definitely my twin spirit.
10.   Taking steps to get myself back on track – spiritually, psychologically, financially, and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment