Monday, December 21, 2015

Whee with the Panic

So yeah, I’m meeting up with Orcanaria (her online handle – I’m not using her real name because I’ve just now found that out, and she’s still very much Orcanaria in my mind) and one of her friends at the Zoo tomorrow.

And I was honestly fine with the whole thing until about 3 minutes ago. That’s when the panic truly kicked in.
I’m sure it will be fun and lovely. Shit if nothing else, it’s a free day at the Zoo! I just have to pay for my parking.

And then I heard back from the lady heading up the local Pagan Meet-Up.

She stated that she adored the fact that I spoke my mind and just knows we are going to be good friends. ::chuckles:: Yeah, that whole “speaking my mind” is a double-edged sword.

But she’s since moved the location to a local Starbucks that one of my previous assistant mangers (that I like) works at. So hopefully Jeff will be working that night. He was a blast to work with, once I almost knocked him off his feet for his lil man syndrome. ::laughs::

Right now, I’m completely calm about the Pagan meeting…but I’m sure once it gets closer, I’ll flip out.
But I’m still forging ahead. Onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment