Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Most Awesome Friends

I truly have some of the most awesome friends.

A while back I had mentioned I wanted to read Rumi’s poetry and John suggested the Illuminated  Rumi book. I added to my wish list on Amazon and then promptly forgot it (like I typically do).

Then today, I got a notice that I had a package at the apartment office. I picked up an Amazon box. I had just ordered some adult coloring books, and I thought to myself, “Damn, they weren’t dicking around the shipping this time around!”

I opened it up and saw the book was gift wrapped and I puzzled to myself “I don’t THINK I opted for the gift wrapping…“

Then I saw the card from John.

alt text

Totally made my day. As soon as I finish reading Tagging the Moon by S.P. Somtow, I am reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment