Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Month of Letters Challenge


Post Crossing (where I swap postcards with people around the world) posted about the “Month of Letters Challenge” on their Facebook page today. And I love the idea behind it.

For the month of February, the challenge is to send one item (letter, postcard, etc) through the mail a day. And to respond to all the mail you receive in turn.

I just love the idea. I’ll probably do mostly postcards as they are quicker and easier (and cheaper) to send.

I’m already working on a list of people to send to. The challenge only requires 23 pieces of mail, because it doesn’t count days that the post office is closed (like Sundays and President’s Day). But I’m pushing myself to go ahead and write letters on those days as well. Just 28…it doesn’t sound too difficult.

Honestly? I’ve already written Feb 1st and Feb 2nd’s postcards and dropped them in our drop box for pick up on Monday. I’m positively giddy over this!

Any one here that would like a post card / letter from me, just leave me your physical address in a private note. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment