Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Witiko Blooded (Poem)

Beside me walks my Lioness
Her Majesty, cloaked in pure white
Powerful are the muscles
that ripple like water
beneath silken pelt

Around my shoulders
shawl of venom
draped scale clad jewel
wise ancient Serpentess
whispers knowledge of the ages
Her Rebel Mischief
in the flesh

Shading me from Sun’s burning light
Winged Mistress of the Air
Celaneo, The Dark
keeper of the storm
and Retribution
not afraid to get bloody
in the pursuit of justice

I am blessed
Child of Beast
knowledge of Man
soul of Wolf
Skin-changer
Moon Child
the one with the Witiko blood

La Luna rides high tonight
full of splendor and power
Mesmerizing materialized

I bow my head
in supplication
and whisper those words
known only in my heart of hearts
words not uttered by human lips
but shaped by wolfen desire

Be ware
those who would trifle
with me as the Moon rides high
for when you look into my eyes
the She Wolf stares right back

No comments:

Post a Comment