Friday, January 16, 2015

Snippet

Just a snippet my response to John from the Journaling Group that ended up being very well written.  *laughs* I surprise myself sometimes!

Discussion of Passions and John said that his passions may seem simple.

My response:
John,
It’s the simple things in life that seem to bring us the greatest joy. And I think that’s something that our society has really gotten away from. I know that I feel like I’m always pushed to do bigger and greater and more complex things. That I’m not supposed to be content unless I’m living in the Mansion, doing a Great Important Job, making an Asston of Money, and driving the Expensive Car.
And yet....I don’t really want any of that. Ok, so the Asston of Money would be nice, so I could have house in the WOODS with my mini-zoo of animals. *chuckles*


Bottom line, if it makes YOU happy, then by all means, DO IT and LOVE every second of it! *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment