Thursday, January 1, 2015

Setting the Stage

Well it’s 2015 – the year of the Blissful SheWolf. *grins*
alt text

My word for this year is Bliss.
alt text

Last year was Engage and I feel I did a fairly good job of that – of engaging with my life once again. And now that I’m engaged with it once more, it’s time to step up my game. So now I’m focusing on Bliss – do the things that make my Soul happy.
  • more photography
  • more journaling
  • more zoos
  • more travel
  • and the big goal? A return trip to Wolf Park (and possibly Wolf Creek Habitat while I’m up there)
And I’m returning to my core with this year’s totem choice. Typically, I wait for a totem to appear in my life, but this year I’m taking the reins. I’m calling Wolf back and will reconnect with her.
alt text

I feel the big need to reconnect with myself this year.
alt text

Last year’s totem duo of Hawk and Vulture certainly did a number on me. I certainly gained New Vision and Perspective (via Hawk) and certainly Purged and Purified everything else (via Vulture), so now it’s time to bring all of that home and fully integrate it (via Wolf).

alt text
2014 was certainly a year of self-realization and development.
And I hope 2015 is an awesomely impressive year of manifestation and clarity.

Onwards and upwards!
alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment