Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday 01.03.13 (Photo 3/365)


ART: FFFFOUND


I am thankful......
  1. that my 365 Photo Challenge is going quite well.
  2. decorating the apartment and making it feel a bit more like a true home.
  3. knee isn't complaining too much around the mild exercise it's been getting.  *knocks on wood*
  4. creativity is flowing well.
  5. great friends from around the world.
  6. brand new year so full of promise.
  7. recycled a big box of paper stuffs.  Next up is clothing.
  8. that I have this week off of work. 
  9. doing WORLDS better mentally.
  10. and I'm done with the first Thankful Thursday of the year!

Photo 3 of 365:

A bible Jo Ann sent to me when I inquired about a place to pick one up cheaply as I plan to read it again, cover to cover.
Very cool of her.  AND she sent along a small wolf day planner I'd eyed a few times at Walmart.  I'm using it to keep track of my 365 Photo Challenge.  *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment