Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Happy New Year (Plus Photo 1/365)

Merry happy New Year, as David says!  (I've adopted saying this too).

First photo of 2013:
  (Photo 1 of 365)

We hit a New Year's party at Kate and Damon's place.  I rather enjoyed myself.  David hardly knew anyone so he was pretty quiet.  I've made a promise to myself that we'll be more social this year, so he can get to know these old friends of mine and figure out how well he likes them.  I know he'll like them, he just hasn't had the opportunity to get to know them very well yet.

First kiss of 2013:


It's kind of hard to kiss and take a photo of yourself at the same time.  *laughs* 
As you can see, we still have the Christmas decorations up.  David wants to leave them up for a while longer.  *chuckles*
I swear, he's just a little kid at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment