Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Flowers, Bookshelves, and Jungle Gyms (Photos)

So David's been in a decorating mood.  I guess he's "nesting" and wanting to finally make this apartment a bit more home-like.  Which is fine by me.

Today, I did my first ever floral arrangement.  We both picked out the flowers used in it, but ultimately, I was the one who decided what went where.  And I think it turned out pretty damn good:


And now he's decorated the entire bookshelf here all by himself.  He's proud of it and I'm proud of him:


And since I finally got the antlers all cleaned up and de-haired, David was kind enough to build a jungle gym for Leviathan using them:


I'm sure in a few days, once she gets used to it, she'll be climbing all over it.


I need to pick up another bag of wood chips to fill in some of the areas in Leviathan's tank and to refresh the wood chips that are already in there.

And Leviathan shed this morning (4 feet 8 inches), so now I can move forward on getting the necklace made with her shed that I've wanted since September (it's only $12). 

AND I can get to work on my Imbolc ritual, as I'm planning to use Leviathan's shed for that too.  Not 100% sure HOW yet, but I know it will be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment