Saturday, January 5, 2013

Excited (Photos 4 & 5 of 365)

First off, official photo from yesterday:
  Photo 4 of 365

Now on to why I'm excited. 
My wolf foot bone AND reticulated python vertebrae arrived today:
Photo 4 of 365

I didn't realize that the retic vertebrae were going to be so large.  The wolf bone is 4.5 inches long.  I'm going to try my hand at making my own wand with the wolf bone.  The vertebrae are doing to dangle at the back end of the wand, and a polar bear fur charm that I've had for 2 years now, will go up towards the front around the base of the crystal point I'll put there.  I'm quite excited to get started on this little project.  Too bad money is so tight that I'll have to buy pieces here and there and it will take me a bit to complete.  But I have a feeling once it's done, it'll be awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment