Monday, January 28, 2013

Splintering

My Coven is splintering and I'm not sure what is going to be left once the dust settles.

The High Priestess has asked the High Priest for a divorce and kicked him out.
He's currently couch surfing with Annie (another member of the coven).

The High Priestess is due to announce that she is leaving the Coven tomorrow.
Renny announced last night she was leaving the Coven, and I'm assuming her husband will follow suit.
I'm sure Cedar will follow the High Priestess as he was originally interested in her (found her on an old dating website that she had forgotten all about).

Me, I'm more inclined to be a part of both groups.
Annie's of the same mind.

I don't know about Stephanie, Kat, or Aesa just yet.
I guess it depends on how Rose (the High Priestess) structures her new group. 
Beowulf (the High Priest) says that it would be open to us also.  And he says he'll be available for ritual and class to everyone who wants to be a part of it.

So I don't know if I want to wait and see it all break apart and separate and see which side I'm left on, as I genuinely like all of my Covenmates.
Or if I should just cut the strings now and look for another Coven.
It's all just very sad.

I do feel a bit of loyalty to Beowulf and Annie. 
Saturday was supposed to be a Full Moon Ritual, but instead, we opted to just sit and chat the night away.
And I feel a lot closer to the two of them now.
So I guess, for now, I'll sit tight and watch how this crumbles apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment