Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Decision

Rose (my High Priestess) emailed the Coven members and let them know that she and Beowulf (the High Priest) are getting a divorce. 
She's removing herself from the Coven, and is forming a loose Circle for those interested.
I asked if there was anyway we could be members of both groups.
And she pretty much said no, as they'll both be doing classes/rituals on Saturday nights.
And I have yet to find a way to be in two places at once.

What a shitty position to be put in.
To have to choose between my High Priest, which I've really grown fond of lately.
Or my High Priestess, who is a rockingly awesome woman in her own right.

I did a gut check, seeing what my intuition had to say on this matter.

And I'm staying with the Coven and the High Priest at this time.

But having to choose really put a damper on my day and I worry about my mental state.
We haven't quite gotten my meds figured out and the depression settles on me rather swiftly.
I've come to realize that I have no healthy way of just being sad, without worrying about it tipping over into depression.
Just gotta keep an eye on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment