Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stolen Survey

What's On Your ...

Must-see TV list - Being Human and finishing up Dexter

Bucket list- Polar Bear Trip!!!!!! I've got $1100 saved towards it thus far.

Nightstand- a wolf statue, empty water bottles, sleep medicine, alarm clock that I don't use, photo of David and Holly, and a book by Jane Goodall that I should really get around to reading.....

Fantasy travel itinerary- Churchill, Manitoba (for the Polar Bears); Africa (safari and great white sharks); Russia; Egypt; Australia

Vanity- wayyyy too much crap for such a non-girly-girl as myself

Last credit card statement- too many charges. I was doing really good there for a while and then I blew it. Just gotta get back on the horse.

Coffee table- don't have a coffee table.

List of charities you support- Fort Worth Zoo, Dallas Zoo, Wolf Park, and the International Exotic Animal Sanctuary

Weekly grocery list- milk, baby spinach, baby carrots (for Holly), cereal, chips, popcorn

Bed- high thread count sheets (gift from an awesome friend), three blankets, three pillows, Constantine (my plush lion that I've had for AGES).

Feet- thick white socks and Nike shoes

Netflix queue- over 200 movies and tv series. too many to list here.

Computer screensaver- none

Walls of your favorite room in your house - photo posters I made from my two trips to Wolf Park; man outline target I used my brother's handgun on (I have that on my bedroom door), a lion painting, a painting a friend did of Sekhmet for me.

Go-to takeout menu- Chicken Express or Outback

iPhone apps- my phone's not new enough to have apps

Speed dial- don't use it

Mind- unreliable aides

Ideal dinner party guest list- Jane Goodall, Monty Sloan, Georges St-Pierre

Wish list- win the lottery

iTunes playlist- don't have one

Bookmarks menu- Yahoo Mail; Hotmail; Wolf Park's Wolf Photo of the Day; DeviantArt; my journal on Blogger; Shutterfly (photography); The Daily Coyote; Facebook; LISD; Etsy; Postcrossing; and Prosebox.

Workout plan- I work at Starbucks in the morning doing all the grunt work and then I work with kids in the afternoon. In between jobs and in the evenings I walk my dog.

Quotes to live by- Many a false step is made by standing still.

No comments:

Post a Comment