Sunday, February 9, 2014

Am I Evil?

Every so often I pause and reflect on the question "Am I evil?"

There was this guy that came into Starbucks last week and asked me out for coffee all sleezy like (and yes, there is a classy way to ask a girl to coffee even if she works in a damn coffee shop). I politely told him that I was happily married and that even if I were single, which I'm NOT, I wouldn't be interested in going on a date with him.

He just smiled and said that he'd "check back with me later on my answer".

He came in the next day and did the same thing. I responded the same way.

Day THREE of him coming in and this time he had his phone number written down and handed it to me. I asked him for his email address too, which he happily supplied.

I promptly came home and hit all the "Free iPad" websites I could find, and signed up for these bogus websites using his phone number and email address. I also signed him up to get information from Anthem College on their various programs (they don't take no for an answer once you give them your information).

So....back to the original question here, Does This Make Me Evil?

No comments:

Post a Comment