Thursday, February 6, 2014

Crazy Ass Day

My day started off with a phone call bright and early at 7 am, inquiring if I was on my way to Starbucks for my shift.

I groggily replied that I thought I had today off, but worked tomorrow.  Yeah, apparently I messed up those two days.  I'm supposed to work TODAY and have tomorrow off.  *sighs* 

Imagine my surprise to walk out of my apartment to find it SNOWING.
Like, legit snow.  Not that sleet/ice crap we just call "snow" here in Texas, but soft, fluffy snow.
AND IT CONTINUES to snow all through my shift. 

Yeah, apparently I can't read my own schedule, as I had next week's schedule ALL jacked up.  But I've got that all sorted out, so I know what the hell I'm doing (maybe, ish).

Come home, scoping out the 4 separate wrecks in the 10 minutes it took me to get home, to find an email from my ESD (after school program) boss saying today is CANCELLED.  Woot!

So I forsee a day of art journaling, cheetos, a pampering shower, a few walks with Holly (dog), maybe some photography, and quite possibly a nap.  Sounds like a great Thursday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment