Saturday, August 31, 2013

Photos 234 - 243

Photo 234:

Another shot of the resident raccoon.

Photo 235:

A charm I've made from a key I found while walking Holly.  I've empowered it to help me unlock the doors to wealth (namely to get my punk ass out of debt).

Photo 236:

A full body shot of Leviathan....she's around 5 feet long.

Photo 237:

Cute sign at Michael's.  I can't believe they already have Halloween stuff out.

Photo 238:

Turned the key charm into a necklace that I will wear daily.

Photo 239:

Jungle Leviathan.

Photo 240:

My weird snake doing a backbend.

Photo 241:

Folder that the boss made for the site supervisors at ESD (afternoon job).

Photo 242:

Resident raccoon brought a friend to dinner.

Photo 243:

Post card from Ukraine (via Postcrossing)

No comments:

Post a Comment