Friday, August 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday 08.30.13

I am thankful.....
  1. second week of working at Kids R Kids is over and done with....and that I have Monday off of BOTH jobs!  Woohoo!
  2. Gabriel -- my little screamer at Kids R Kids -- is doing WORLDS better and just utterly melts my heart.
  3. that Kids R Kids is paying me 50 cents MORE than what I asked for my hourly rate.  It certainly makes the job more bearable.
  4. that ESD has started back up.  I really need the money it brings in.
  5. Leviathan's being super social.  She likes to watch me when I'm over by her tank, and she'll follow me from one end to the other too!
  6. the break I get between the morning job and the afternoon job.  It's the only way I can keep my wits together.
  7. finally drinking more water like I should be.  I feel better physically for doing it.
  8. a big Pow Wow is coming up next weekend.  Hopefully David will be able to go with me.  It'll be his first!
  9. sweet baby sparrow that sang and sang to me when I came home today.
  10. almost the weekend.  I'm ready for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment