Friday, August 16, 2013

Thankful Friday

I am thankful for.....
  1. that I got the job at the Kids R Kids academy.  I go in Monday morning to begin the paperwork and training.
  2. for a nice paycheck from the Summer Camp.
  3. great time at Allie's last night...our final party for Natalie before she heads off to Texas Tech.
  4. that Jason (horrid coworker of David's) got fired on Monday, so now David doesn't have to deal with doing his job PLUS Jason's.
  5. that ESD (the after school job) starts up soon.  I have training/meetings on Thursday and Friday of next week.  Can't wait.
  6. having this time off to recharge my batteries and sleep as much as my body is needing/wanting.
  7. that Holly's jaw is doing worlds better.  She hurt it playing tug-of-war.
  8. that David's had half days yesterday and today.  It's been nice having him home.
  9. that my Discover Personal Loan is almost completely paid off.  That only leaves one credit card in the debt relief program.  I'm so ready to have that over and done with.  Still have one credit card that won't accept the debt relief program, but I can pay that one down once the program is over and I have that cash back in my own pocket. 
  10. Dave Ramsey's book and for having a plan to get  a handle on my finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment