Monday, August 19, 2013

Sadistic Parents, I Hate You

I really should be in bed.
But I'm putting that off.  Because, when I go to bed, that makes tomorrow come all that swifter.

Day one at Kids R Kids honestly wasn't that bad.  I wasn't even frazzled by the time I got home.  Which is saying something, as I got tossed into a classroom instead of doing training, like I was supposed to.  I'm going to be in the classroom tomorrow and Wednesday too.  Had a poor kid that just screamed/cried the WHOLE time I was there.  He's 3 years old and this is the first time he's away from Mom for more than a minute.

Seriously people, get your kid socialized BEFORE then.  Tossing a 3 year old that's never been away from your side for more than a few moments, into an all day program with people he doesn't know is HORRIBLE on the kid and the teachers that have to deal with him.  If nothing else, put him in a half day program a few days a week starting when he's a year old, PLEASE, I beg of you.  Those of you who don't are some of the most sadistic people I know.

Anyways, I'm not exactly looking forward to being back with that tomorrow, hence why I'm putting off going to sleep. 
Silly, I know, as it will only make me more tired in the morning, but that's just how I roll.

Tomorrow I do the classroom in the morning and then training in the afternoon.  Gonna be a long, drawn out day for sure. 
Blah, guess it's time for me to head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment