Sunday, February 24, 2013

Survey Says

Stolen from a buddy:

1) How many times a week do you clean your living space:
seeing as how David's the one with the dog, David's the one that cleans.  :)

2) If you had to enlist in a branch of the military which one would you choose:
navy

3) If you are talking to someone and they are using big words that you don't understand would you ask them to explain the word to you:
yep!  anything to expand my own vocabulary

4) List 10 things that are in your bedroom:
a snake, five knives, computer, tons of books, an altar, a bed!

5) Which airports have you been in:
DFW, Denver, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Indianapolis, somewhere in Pennsylvania (forgotten the place), Delaware,  and I'm assuming the Selkirk airport (in Manitoba, from when I was a little baby and my mom took me up there to visit my dad's family).

6) Do you do any volunteer work or give to charity:
I've volunteered at the International Exotic Animal Sanctuary and the Fort Worth Zoo.

7) Have you ever been in a beauty pageant:
nope!  Never had any desire to.

8) Have you been through a natural disaster (earthquake, tornado, hurricane, ect):
luckily, no.

9) What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten:
armadillo

10) Are you a curious person:
only if it's something I find interesting.

11) Are you afraid of grave yards:
not usually.

12) What magazines do you read:
SageWoman

13) Have you ever been addicted to drugs:
none yet

14) Do you think smoking should be allowed in bars and restaurants:
makes little difference to me.

15) How many people goes/went to your school:
there were 64 in my graduating class in high school

16) What are you passionate about:
reptiles (specifically serpents), wolves, polar bears, my religion

17) What are your bad habits:
I tend to be very lazy when allowed.

18) Have you ever driven a go-kart:
*dies laughing*  That used to be codeword for sex between David and I!  *laughs*

19) What is your favorite amusement park:
Eh, when I used to go, 6 Flags Over Texas was pretty good.

20) Name something that you are afraid of that others might find silly:
Grasshoppers.  Seriously, they are in league with the Devil!  Hate those damn things.

21) What's the longest amount of time that you remained single:
Hmm, I think about a year.

22) What is your favorite song to dance to:
certain songs by Nine Inch Nails (what they used to play up at the gothic club I used to go to).

23) If you could choose a second language to speak, which one would you choose:
for me personally?  I'd love to learn to speak flawless Lakota.
practically?  I'd need to speak flawless Spanish.

24) Were you adopted:
nope!

25) How many people have died in your family since you were born:
My great grandmother, both of my grandfathers, various great aunts and uncles, and one great, great aunt.

26) Have you ever had a wild animal as a pet:
I was the wild animal!  *laughs*

27) If you were a part of the circus, what would your job be:
I HATE clowns and have issues with the treatment of their animals, so there's no way you'd find me working at one.  I'd rather hang myself.

28) Would you kill someone out of self defense:
I would hesitate, and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it either.

29) Has anyone in your family ever had cancer:
My grandmother had breast cancer and I had pre-cancerous cells on my cervix a few years back (2008)

30) What is your favorite breed of dog:
Pharaoh hound.

31) What is your favorite breed of cat:
Manx

32) Name a food that you like now that you didn't like when you were younger:
mushrooms

33) What's your dream car:
super dream -- Jaguar F type
normal dream -- Hyundai Elantra

34) What's your favorite kind of facial cleanser:
eh, whatever is at hand (I have several different ones)

35) What is your dream vacation:
Natural Habitat's Tundra Lodge Photography Expedition -- 8 days in Churchill, Manitoba, photographing and seeing wild polar bears up close.  Just $7600...plus the travel expenses TO Winnipeg, Manitoba first.

36) Do you have a green thumb:
It varies.  Sometimes I do, and sometimes I have the most pitch black thumb the world has ever seen.

37) Do you use public restrooms:
depends on how dirty they are and how badly I need to go.

38) How much does it cost to fill your car up with gas:
with gas prices at $3.66 a gallon (at the moment), it costs me just under $50.

39) Are you good with directions:
most of the time

40) What do you collect:
dust.  *grins*  Naw, really, I collect animal parts.  Bones, teeth, feathers, fur, I love it all.

41) How many children do you want to have:
NONE.  And seeing as how I'm fixed, it will stay that way.  :)

42) What is your income:
pretty good.  it would be awesome, but my debt cuts into it too drastically.  gotta get that under control.

43) What is the most money you ever had in your bank account:
up in the thousands, but nothing crazy.

44) Do you have a savings account:
under David's name

45) Do you like drama:
in movies, sure.  in life, not so much.

46) What is your favorite brand of jeans:
i used to get the GAP's Long & Lean, but apparently they've decided to discontinue that.  so i need to find a new brand of jeans.

47) Would you take a bullet for someone you love:
depends on where it'll hit.  honestly, i'd much rather take a clean, instant kill shot that one...say....in the kneecap, that I'll live, but that will HURT me for the rest of my life.  *grins and winks*

48) What is your favorite mall:
I don't really care for malls.

49) Do you like to play mini golf:
I'm not really a golf fan. mini or otherwise

50) What are your hobbies:
art journaling mostly, some photography.  I'd like to get into sketching/drawing/painting but am such a perfectionist I can't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment