Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Photos 33 - 37 of 365


Photo 33 of 365
Imbolc is a Sabbat (Pagan holy day) that celebrates the returning of spring.  One of the traditions is to light candles to symbolize the returning strength of the sun.  Crystal bowl was a gift from my paternal grandmother.  I love it.


Photo 34 of 365
Pigeon feather on my altar that I found on my walk with Holly.


Photo 35 of 365
Holly growling while trying to protect her peanut butter jar from David.


Photo 36 of 365
A requested photo of Leviathan's full tank.
She has a concrete "turtle shell" hide (which you can see her in), a stone waterdish, a fake plant, and the antler jungle gym.  Whenever David and I finally get a house, I plan to get her a larger tank and really go all out on making it up to zoological standards.


Photo 37 of 365
The finished Chinese New Year mural we did up at work.  It's made up of 24 sheets of paper that the students and staff colored and that I then pieced together.  We're quite proud of it.  *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment