Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Onwards


artwork via Pinterest


Well, that certainly didn't last very long.
The mania was gone by Saturday.
So....while I am unhappy that the Wolf is already gone.
At least that means, this crash from manic high isn't going to send shock waves through my life.
A little rise above normal, and then a little bump back down to earth.
No biggie.
 
*sighs*  But I almost wish the mania hadn't resurfaced.
It seems a very nasty trick of Fate, to give me that tiniest of taste.
Only to have it evaporate in my hands come the dawn's first light.
Fate is one hell of a bitch.  Let me tell you.
 
Now, the Bear is back.  The hibernation that stretches as far as the eye can see.
I just want to curl up and sleep.
And the weather is NO help. 
Just cold enough.
Just rainy enough.
To make it damn near impossible to crawl out from under my mound of blankets.
I want nothing more than to stay there. 
Coiled under the 5 blankets or so.
Nude, because that keeps me at the perfect temperature.
And just sleep and sleep and sleep.
Forever and ever.  Amen.  (I forget what song that line comes from)
*chuckles*
 
And the generic Seroquel is only adding to the sleepiness.
I need to call my psychiatrist and let him know that it's not doing a damn thing.
Except making me sleep for 12+ hours daily.
But I haven't got the money to see him.
Let alone try out yet ANOTHER medication.
 
I'm starting to think that the Depakote isn't working either.
My psychiatrist will probably want to bump that up to three pills (1500 mg).
All that seems to do is turn my insides into water.  Isn't that fun?
 
I guess when payday rolls around (15th), I'll make an appointment and request we try something else.
Sucks, because I just bought a 3 month supply of the Depakote ($65).
That would almost pay for my appointment with the psychiatrist.  *growls*
Such a freaking waste.
 
Wonder what the next step will be.
My psychiatrist claims there are 15 or so medications out there that we can use for bipolar disorder.
Wonder how many we'll go through?  *chuckles*
Seems my bipolar disorder is a lot like me.
Sneaky and crafty.  Every changing.
 
Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment