Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Photos 38 - 51

Holy crap, I let this get away from me.  Now commence the catch up on photos!


Photo 38 of 365
a glass of merlot on my altar.  Sekhmet was mightily pleased.


Photo 39 of 365
One of my students holding Leviathan, my snake.  My students adore her.


Photo 40 of 365
Holly accidently bit me when she was trying to get a better grip on the peanut butter jar (empty) I was holding.


Photo 41 of 365
Holly and her bone.


Photo 42 of 365
Peacock detail on my smudge feather.


Photo 43 of 365
Beginning to look a bit like Spring around here.


Photo 44 of 365
Holly enjoying her bed up on the couch (it's usually on the floor, but we had to move it so the chimney guys could have access to the fireplace -- this bed is usually in front of the rarely used fireplace).


Photo 45 of 365
Deliciousness in the form of a Schlotzsky's sandwich.
Smoked turkey, no tomatoes or onions, add cheddar cheese and pickles....heaven.


Photo 46 of 365
Holly, concerned that David was going to steal her bone.


Photo 47 of 365
First dandelion of the year!  Woohoo!


Photo 48 of 365
Awesome dramatic sky. 


Photo 49 of 365
Holly, working on her sun tan!


Photo 50 of 365
Cool tiger mug that we were admiring at Starbucks.  Might have to pick up one or two of them.


Photo 51 of 365
Snake braid done by one of my students.  *smiles*  VERY cool, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment