Thursday, December 27, 2012

Randomness is the Name of the Game *EDIT*


I finished up 1.5 classes today.  The Special Education class just really sucked the will to live out of me.  And then it didn't help that the first part of the Engaged Parent presentation was over an HOUR long.  *sighs*  Man, I've done more work for this alternative program in the past few days that I have all year.  I really am trying to finish this up by Friday.  Not sure why I chose that as the day, but it is what it is.

I've also finished up my calendar journal up to the present.  I had a few months that I was behind on, but for now, I'm 100% caught up.  And that's a nice feeling too. 

Still not sure how I'm going to do next year's calendar.  Maybe I won't because I'll be doing the Project Life AND a 365 Photo Challenge.  This will be my first year doing the Project Life -- my mom gave me all the necessary items for Christmas.  And this will be my 4th attempt at the 365 Photo Challenge -- 2 of those attempts I completed.

I need to get the last bits of this blog printed out.  I like having a paper copy.  Hell, I need to get the blogs from 2004 - 2009 printed out too. 

It's been two days since I've had any Abilify and while I see an improvement on my ADD-like traits, they are still very present and pretty damn strong.  Makes the classes a bit harder to do.  The urge to cut is a bit stronger than the standard humming it's usually at.  But still nothing dangerous.  It just pops up and I can easily shut it down and we go on about our lil lives no problem.

I got my hair cut today.  Though I doubt anyone could tell.  I cut 4 inches off and other than it just looking healthier, you can't really tell.  It still touches the top of my bra strap in the back, so it's not like I lost a whole lot of length there.  Hell, I could probably cut another 4 inches off and it would still fall below my shoulders.  I was tempted to ask what it would cost to bleach a strip of hair, but opted not too.  I won't have the extra money to do it anytime soon, so why bother asking?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Edit
Project Life is a super easy (or so they say) way to scrapbook an entire year of your life.
Read more about it here.
I've got my binder all ready to go with the sheet protectors and some of the cardstock slips already in their spots.
I'll be posting photos of my layouts as I get them done....probably once a month (if I'm really on top of things) or so (if I'm not so on top of things).  *laughs*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment