Sunday, December 23, 2012

Coleman & Journaling

handwritten yesterday

The drive to Coleman went quite smoothly.  We spotted TEN State Troopers on the drive, but since my crazy speeding days are behind me, they didn't pay me one bit of attention.

My doctor has decreased my dosage of Abilify.  He wanted me to go down to 10 mg, but there was no way I would make it to his office by 1 pm on Friday -- I had to be at work by noon as it was an early release day for the students.  So for now, I'm just cutting the 15's in half.  I go back for my follow up on Friday, the 28th, and we'll see how it goes.  The depression and impulse to engage in self-harm are practically GONE, which is so nice.  Now if we can just get the ADD traits under control, life would be grand.

Mom was nice and let me use her color printer.  So I've got a lot of artwork for my Wishcasting Cards printed out and ready to go.  I'm hoping to have all of the Wishcasting cards done and completed by the end of the year...which is swiftly approaching.  I'm thinking I may buy Jamie's Wishcasting Journal for next year, though I do like the index card size format, so I may stick with that.  I wonder if they'll be the same prompts again, or brand new prompts?

I don't think I'll do the Full Moon Dreamboards again this coming year.  They just seem to bee too much of a chore.  Or maybe I should do the New Moon prep-work and then do the actual Full Moon Dreamboards?  I don't know what journal I'll use for those.  I plan to pick up a monthly day planner to use for my calendar journaling.  And hopefully I will be better about keeping it up to date.

And I believe this covers all the journaling topics I wanted to touch on.  And I think this is the longest entry I've written recently in one sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment