Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pendulum



ART: Deer Woman
ARTIST:
Polina Nefidova
 
 
And thus the pendulum swings.
Spent about two weeks in darkness.  Dangerous, deep waters of darkness.
And now we are swinging back to the manic side.  *sighs*  Thus continues the roller coaster ride.

Winter has returned.  Amusing to think that a week ago, we had temperatures in the 80s
Now we were down into the 40s.  Brrrr doesn't even begin to describe it.
I am not a huge fan of the winter.
I like the temperatures to swing between 55 and 100 degrees max.   
Anything outside of those numbers, I don't really care for.

I am so ready for Winter Break.
Just 9 more days.  Well, 9 more work days. 

I am all restless.
I feel like there's something I should be doing.
I just don't know what it is.

I know a number of things I need to do.
Hell, even a few things I want to do.
Motivation to actually do them?  Yeah, no where to be found.

Instead, I play around on the internet.
*scampers off*

No comments:

Post a Comment