Thursday, December 27, 2012

*growls*

Ok, so I got this flash of creativity of how to write my Imbolc ritual that I'm responsible for doing for my Coven.  Was totally digging it and having a blast.

And I emailed the Coven to double check and make sure that I do indeed have Imbolc.
My High Priestess emailed me back almost immediately that she was pretty sure that was correct.
So I emailed her off list and asked again about the possibility of initiation.  And now she's poofed off the internet once again.

It is just so damn irritating.
I mean, if you don't think I'm ready for initiation, just say so.
If you need more time to think about it, just fucking say so.
But this whole, I'm not going to respond for friggin' MONTHS is irritating beyond belief.

And I'm sitting here already debating if I was going to stay with the Coven or not. 
This certainly doesn't make me want to stay.

But I'm holding off my decision.
I'm going to write a kick ass ritual and will do a few more rituals with the Coven before I make my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment