Saturday, December 5, 2020

Kidney or Ovary

I’m rocking either another kidney stone, or another ovarian cyst. Time will tell. But holy hell, this pain ain’t fun. Don’t worry, I am keeping an eye on it, and it if gets bad, I will take my ass to the ER. Or, if I’m still at this level of pain come Monday, I’ll make an appointment with my primary doctor. I am currently chugging water. Will be picking up pomegranate juice tomorrow.

I’m just writing down the notes right now, so I can know in case this happens again in the future. It’s been YEARS since I had an ovarian cyst rupture, so I’m not clear on what the symptoms where leading up to it.

Sharp pain, left side, about an inch in from the top of my hip bone. Also reflected on the same side on my back. Makes deep breathing a bit difficult at times. Pain comes in waves from a dull ache to a seriously sharp stabbing pain.

Mild pain in the groin area, about an inch above the pubis bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment