Sunday, February 2, 2020

Cubicle and Stones

I’ve sat down now like 3 or 4 times, trying to write this entry. It isn’t even like I have anything terrible to write. I just would rather handwrite at this point. So this entry may end up being all over the place, but I had a few things I wanted to document.

January 31st
They finally finished up my cubicle at work, and it’s gorgeous.

20200131_132839

Seriously, so pretty.

20200131_132850

I can’t wait to really have the time to deck it out and set it up the way I want to. And currently, no one is at the other desk on the opposite side in my cubicle, so it’s all mine. ::chuckles:: I want to put together a small travel altar that I can take with me on my lunch break out into the park area. Once it gets warmer and stays warmer, I would like to spend some time out there each day.

February 1st
Blessed Imbolc!

Hazel Nut and I went to check out a new Pagan store. Man, underwhelming doesn’t even begin to describe this shop. Talk about TINY.

But at least they had some other venders there. I checked out Fortuna and she had these amazing gemstone oil holder necklaces. And my eyes immediately latched onto her Blue Lace Agate one, even though there were fluorite ones as well (and I typically gravitate to fluorite). But man, I just couldn’t take my eyes off of that necklace. And add to the fact that the top screws off and you can put a tiny bit of oil inside it?

20200202_145453

Yeah, I bought it. ::chuckles::

The whole reason I wanted to check out a new Pagan store is because I wanted to pick up some specific stones to have up at work. But Fort Witch was a total bust on that front. So after I dropped Hazel Nut off at her house, I went over to the local New Age store. I had forgotten how expensive they are, which is why I rarely go there, even though it’s only like 5 blocks from my house.

I ended up snagging a whole bunch of stones:

20200202_145317

Starting by the necklace is:
Hessonite Garnet (mental clarity, confidence, emotional healing)
Pyrite (growth, prosperity, enhances self-confidence)
Bronzite (courage, serenity) – total impulse buy
Below Bronzite is Smoky Citrine (promotes cheerfulness, trust, strengthens self-belief)
Next to Smoky Citrine is Onyx (encourages happiness and good fortune, absorbs and transforms negative energy, helps productivity and decision making)
On the purple bag, starting at the left:
Silver/Blue Topaz (spirit communication, stimulates self-confidence and the ability to think through complex concepts and ideas)
Smoky Quartz (protective aura, clears negative energy)
Gabbro (soul retrieval, astral travel, god/goddess connection) – total impulse buy

I still need to add Amethyst (reduces anxiety, enhances self-control), Carnelian (promotes assertiveness without aggression, boosts vitality and confidence), and Aventurine (keeps optimism flowing, adventure, and the value of pursuing new opportunities). But I have those in my collection, so it’s just a matter of digging them out. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment