Friday, February 28, 2020

Better Day

Feeling better today that I was yesterday.  It always helps to have a nice quiet day at work.  Dustin isn't here AND I get to wear jeans today.  Woohoo!  ::laughs::

I'm contemplating cutting my hair.  It really needs a trim badly.  But I'm thinking of cutting off a good chunk.  Wish I was ballsy enough to go for the half shave look.  ::chuckles::  But I'm not there yet.  And I would love to dye it something different.  Honestly, I've toyed with going blonde or pure white.  I think pure white would be fun.  I just don't know how damaging that would be to my hair and what the upkeep would cost me.  

Ah finally got the visualization homework done for the Coven.  I'm SO behind on all of that (again).  Next up is the colors, candles, and chakras homework.  Then I can move on to the stones homework, and finish up with the herbs!  I really should do a better job of keeping up with this stuff and not letting it pile up.  But apparently I put the Pro in Procrastination.  ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment