Friday, September 2, 2016

Thankful Thursday on a Friday



I am thankful….
1.       My husband complimenting me on how good I’m looking in my running tights.  Guess the elliptical really is beginning to pay off.  ::grins and winks::
2.       That I know the elliptical is paying off because the pair of jeans I bought back in March are pretty loose on me.  Sucks, because this means I need to purchase new jeans….but at least they will be the next size DOWN!  Woot!
3.       Things are finally becoming a little less chaotic at my after school program.  Like, we now have a WORKING phone!  Woohoo!  AND my computer can finally get on Wi-Fi!  It’s the little victories right now that makes you realize they aren’t so little.
4.       Being stronger in my personal faith and path. 
5.       Being honest with myself about my increased anxiety this past few months.  I’m still trying to figure out how to get a handle on it, but at least I’m not in denial about it.
6.       Upcoming THREE DAY WEEKEND!  Woohoo!
7.       Leviathan turns 10 years old on Monday.  I definitely need to get some good photos of her out in the yard.  She’s never experienced that before (curse you Apartment People!).  Now that we have a house, I don’t have to worry about someone saying I cannot keep my lil serpent if they see her. 
8.       The “Red Dot” laser game for Josey.  It makes it so much easier to wear her out at the end of the day.  Even if it’s tore up part of our yard from her wind sprints!  ::laughs::
9.       Longer walks with Josey in the mornings while David is using the elliptical.  I like our little neighborhood and checking out the other houses like ours.  I like seeing what other people have done to their duplex to make it unique.  And the walks do both Josey and I a lot of good.
10.   The journal from my pen pals surprised me by showing up in my mailbox earlier this week.  I wasn’t expecting it to come back around and the website we use to keep in contact wasn’t notifying me of the ongoing conversation they were having about it.  So it was a very nice surprise.  Now I just have to find the time to work in it and then pass it along.  ::grins::

No comments:

Post a Comment