Friday, September 16, 2016

Thankful Thursday 09.15.16

written yesterday



I am thankful…
1.       For a truly gorgeous full moon and a pup that seems to sincerely enjoy sitting outside, moon-gazing.  It helps encourage me to slow down and do the same.
2.       Randomly stumbling across a super simple spell that was exactly what I needed – that I didn’t even realize I needed until it was right in front of me.
3.       That even with the stupid high levels of sheer frustration at my shitty aide, Chelsea, I did not have a psychotic break and did not physically assault her.  She has no idea how close she came to catching an honest to goodness beat down.
4.       The truly amazing desk my husband built for me.  I can’t wait to set up my desktop computer and begin using that beautiful desk!
5.       A raise at work – a whole 62 cents!  ::laughs::  It ain’t much, but I will certainly take it and be very grateful for it.
6.       A good birthday celebration for my husband that included TWO trips to Red Lobster.  ::grins::
7.       Gemstones, oils, incense, candles, and other fun Pagan items.  One certainly does not NEED such items to be Pagan, but they sure are a lot of fun to utilize.
8.       My new daily habit of anointing my forehead with a star/pentagram using Sage Goddess’ Anointing Oil and setting my intentions for the day.  I definitely feel more in control when I do this and it allows me to ground and center and then give myself a pep for the coming day.
9.       That I’m finally putting all my dabbling here and there in Paganism into true Practice.  And that I can tell a noticeable difference in my Practice now.
10.   All the positive influences I really do have in my life.  From friends and family members to my creative/goofy students, to my GOOD coworkers, and even to the random nice strangers I cross paths with throughout my life, I am grateful for each and every one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment