Thursday, September 22, 2016

Blessed Mabon

I did a small Mabon observation/ritual, very spur of the moment this evening.

alt text

Going left to right:
Galaxy Coyote skull – she is such an awesome little skull. I just love her.
Buffalo offering bowl with four sweetgum pods that I’ve picked up on my walks with Josey in the neighborhood.
Red seven-day candle – Sekhmet’s candle.
Radiant Red Maple candle for Mabon in a brass leaf candle holder – from Artistan Witchcrafts.
Sekhmet painting by Kimberly (I am planning to hang it up very soon, now that I know for sure my altar is where it needs to be).
Pentacle altar tile with caribou antlers painted on it. The Medicine Cards deck on top of it.
Orange seven-day candle – Sekhmet’s other candle (purchased ages ago from Sage Goddess).
Pumpkin candle in a brass leaf candle holder (from Michael’s).
Mabon incense – from Divine Scentsations
Athame

alt text 

alt text 

alt text 

alt text 

alt text 

And you would not believe how hard it is to do ritual, when your “oh so ferocious” pit bull is doing her damnest to protect you from the shadow the candles cast upon the wall.

Me and my Great Protector:

alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment