Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Just $300 Shy

I’m only $300 shy of my goal of having $5k in savings by my birthday (Nov 10th).

This is huge for me, as a few years ago, I was barely able to pay my bills even though I was working two jobs at the time.

So not only can I pay all my bills (plus a little over, to attempt to pay off the last DAMN credit card), and have money for emergencies....but I have also managed to save $4,700!

Once I hit the $5k mark, I won’t be saving quite as aggressively. Instead, the aggressive money will go towards paying off the Last Damn Credit Card. Honestly, I may look into getting a personal loan through my bank and seeing if I can pay it off that way. My bank definitely offers a lower APR, which means I won’t be spending nearly as much on interest…more money towards the principal.

No comments:

Post a Comment