Monday, September 5, 2016

Get Your Witch On

Getting my Witch on. ::laughs::

alt text

A spell of protection and justice for Standing Rock Reservation. My view point was too beautiful to pass up…the light of the candle matching up perfectly where Sekhmet’s sun disk is!

I need to make some notes for myself about this spell. I’m trying to get serious about my Book of Shadows.

And prior to this, I decided I deserved a bubble bath and some FUN reading for myself. I had a sample of Sage Goddess’s “Surviving Mercury in Retrograde” bath fizzies, so I thought that was appropriate. And for fun reading, I picked up Book of Shadows by Phyllis Curott. The first chapter the author goes on and on about ancient Egypt calling out to her (Isis specifically). And then I pop onto Facebook to see that Hazel posted a photo from the Dallas Museum of Art – two huge photos. One of Bast (whom Hazel works with) and Sekhmet.

Apparently the Museum is hosting a “Divine Felines: Cats of Ancient Egypt” exhibit beginning in October. I can’t wait. Hazel is hopefully going with me, thought I have no problem going alone.

It all keeps syncing up. Love this Path.

No comments:

Post a Comment