Thursday, September 15, 2016

I Don't Believe

I do not believe in coincidences.

To say that today was a horrible work day would be a gross understatement.
The shit with Chelsea just continues. I don’t even want to rehash it here.

It basically boils down to the fact that I do not feel like upper management is taking the complaints I have with Chelsea seriously. It just seems like I’m constantly throwing writes up at her left and right and NOTHING is ever done about it.

I emailed my boss about the crap that went down today.
Basically I don’t feel like they are listening.

And then I hop over to Pinterest to look something up and I come across this spell at the top of the page:
alt text

Tonight is Full Moon, perfect time for magick. And this spell, of all the things that could have popped up on the top of my Pinterest splash page, shows up?

Yeah, I do not believe in coincidences.

No comments:

Post a Comment