Friday, November 4, 2016

Vanity



It never fails.  Once a National Journal Writing Month challenge (NaJoWriMo for short) passes, I tend of fall off the journaling bandwagon.  But all in all it, it was a good challenge month.  I did write every day (which was my goal) and I wrote roughly around 13,000 words, so not too shabby.  ::smiles::

John’s journal arrived today – I’m taking part in another journal swap.  It’s me, Mary, John, and Annette from my original journal writing group.  November 21st will be my 12 anniversary of joining the group.  Which I now moderate, both in its Yahoo group and its Facebook group.

I’m pretty sure I’ve finalized my list of 35 Goals for my 35th Year.  I’m still having difficulty wrapping my brain around the fact that I will be turning 35 years old in six days.  I’m just balking at the fact that I’m turning 35.  It just seems so old to me.  ::laughs::  Which is hilarious, as my husband is older than that, and I do not view him as old.  ::shakes her head::  Guess my personal vanity is finally rearing its head?

No comments:

Post a Comment