Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Super Full Moon

Man, I am late posting these photos and write up.
Seems to be my running theme for this year. Oye!

So, yes, Super Full Moon on November 14th.
alt text

Altar photo after the bay leaves were burned:
alt text

Going Left to Right:
Bay leaves (good for writing wishes and burning them).
Athame sheath and Athame.
Black Sharpie (for writing said wishes on the bay leaves).
Four white candles in foil holders (because I did not have matching candle holders for votives – which, thanks to Target, I do now).
Altar bowl with dried rose petal leaves and a Selenite sphere in the center (symbolizes the full moon).
New Bastet statue that David purchased when we went to see the Divine Felines of Ancient Egypt exhibit.
Altar pentacle with my new quartz crystal point.
Incense burner with Gray Wolf incense (from Harvest Moon Haven)
Galaxy Coyote Skull

My now standard Post-Ritual Selfie:
alt text

No comments:

Post a Comment