Sunday, November 20, 2016

Thankful Sunday

I am thankful….
1. Cooler weather, but still sunny and enjoyable.
2. An entire WEEK off from work for Thanksgiving. I desperately need the pause from the insanity of work bullshit (it’s been unusually high this year).
3. The internet. Gives me such a wealth of knowledge to pick and choose from, plus a lot of humor.
4. Only 6 more assignments left in this semester. Gods, I cannot wait! ::laughs::
5. Beautiful full moon ritual on the 14th – super moon and all that. ::smiles:: I love that my spirituality has gotten a nice boost this year.
6. Writing and how much I enjoy it, be it writing papers for class or writing for myself.
7. A nice article by Witchy Words explaining how she and her coven/circle plan out their coven esbats and sabbats and other goals for the coming year. I will certainly be stealing her ideas and utilizing it for myself. I would certainly like to be more organized this coming year in that regard as so many of my ceremonies were very spur of the moment.
8. Postcrossing. I’m so glad I was introduced to this by Deina as I just love mailing and receiving postcards.
9. Warm sweat shirts and tons of blankets…and finally cool enough weather to get to use ‘em!
10. Feeling more balanced. Not sure if it’s the St. John’s Wort (not sure how long you have to take it to truly start feeling the effects), but I’ll take the stable mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment