Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Three Photos of Josey

Three photos of Josey that truly capture her personality.

First, sleepy Josey:
alt text
Doesn’t she look so peaceful and sweet?

And not 10 minutes later, she rolled over and gave me this face:
alt text
That is my puppy dog in a nut shell.
And, for those keeping up with things, this is her most derpy face ever....well, at least, most derpy face to date. ::chuckles::

And I’ve started taking her for walks again, now that my course load for grad school is beginning to taper off.
 
I had forgotten how wiped these short little walks make her.
alt text
But she’s never too tired to play, so she’s got the remains of a rope ball (that she’s utterly shredded) in her mouth, just in case I decide I want to play. ::laughs::

For all her irritating crap, I really do love that lil asshole dog. ::grins::

No comments:

Post a Comment