Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful Thursday



I am thankful….
1.       For laser pointers and that Josey ADORES chasing it, for as long as I’m willing to play.  It gives me an easy way to help her burn off some of her excess energy.
2.       That my family is doing Turkey Day tomorrow.  It was awesome just hanging out at the house on a relatively quiet day.
3.       Getting started on a number of my Birthday Goals.  While a number of them have numerous working parts, I am able to start breaking some of them down into their baby steps so that I can start accomplishing them.
4.       My home…my little slice of sanctuary.  I am so glad to NOT be living in the apartments anymore.
5.       Dentist appointment earlier this week to fill a cavity and fix a previous filling went as smoothly as I could have hoped for.  Even if I got TWO injections when I was only expecting one!  NOT a nice surprise!  ::laughs::
6.       Mom had angel food cake and whipped cream for me when I came down for my dentist appointment – a belated birthday cake!  ::grins::  It totally made my day.
7.       Purchase another gorgeous necklace from Luna Blue Boutique.  I couldn’t pass it by.  And luckily for me, Hubs has agreed to pay for it as a Christmas gift.  Woot!
8.       Finally getting started on documenting my gem stone collection.  Even though I’m pretty sure I’m going to need to redo the photos (I took them with my phone inside and I don’t believe the photos are up to my standard).  But at least I’ve got most of the collection in one spot.  I have another box in my closet that I have yet to go through, but I’ve got about half the collection done. 
9.       Inspiration for my Grimoire/Book of Shadows that I just might stick with beyond the standard month.  ::laughs::  I’m not the best at keeping a Book of Shadows, but hopefully this new way (more Bullet Journal style in a 3-ring Binder) will work better for me and make it easier to log things in it.
10.   Only FOUR more assignments left in this semester.  One for INFO 5600 (last required class for my degree) and three for INFO 5300 (the management class) and then this semester is over and done with.  Man, I can’t wait!
11.  Paid off my drum! Woohoo! Brandy put it in the mail to me as of yesterday so now it’s just a waiting game until it finally arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment