Friday, November 4, 2016

Thankful Thursday

written Nov 3rd



I am thankful…
1.       Awesome early morning thunderstorm and rain, and the cooler temperatures it brought for the rest of the day.  It actually felt like autumn today.
2.       Leviathan had a great visit with the students on Wednesday.
3.       Will be babysitting for the Robinsons on Saturday.
4.       My uncle’s surgery went well today (to remove a tumor growing on his jaw).  Hopefully we will find out next week that they got it all.
5.       Great New moon and Samhain rituals last week.
6.       The national Journal Writing Month challenge, the Inner Witch October Photo Challenge, AND the Halloween Divination Challenge were very rewarding for the month of October.  I kind of wish I had something similar for November.
7.       Just TEN more assignments and I’m done with this semester.  Gods, do I ever need a break!
8.       My drum by Brandy is a little over half-way paid for.  I should have it paid off by the 15th!
9.       An absolutely GORGEOUS fire fighter that came out to our school yesterday when one of my students bumped the fire alarm.  Certainly made the whole ordeal a bit more enjoyable.  ::grins and winks::
10.   The Library Management class being interesting and giving me a lot of information and food for thought for use in my current management position.  I do intend to forward some of the articles we’re reading in class on to my bosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment