Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thankful Thursday

I am grateful:
  1. that it is Thursday and I've survived the week thus far.  ::chuckles::
  2. that I will be babysitting this weekend.  My paycheck was light this time around (due to having Spring Break off), so the extra money that comes from babysitting will certainly come in handy.
  3. that two weeks from TODAY, we should be closing on the house!!!!  ::happy dance::
  4. my doTerra diffuser and the OnGuard oil.  It's made a huge difference in the health of the Hubs and I.
  5. Leviathan letting me know it's Spring time....by climbing ALL over her tank....even if she opts to do this between the hours of 2 am and 6 am.  ::chuckles::
  6. journal swap going on.  Now that I've got the Big Project Draft done, I plan to play in Lavender Panda's journal a bit tomorrow.
  7. that even though INFO 5200 is beating me to death....INFO 5000 is currently running very smoothly.  
  8. that the really nasty storm that was supposed to pelt us Wednesday pretty much avoided our city all together.  A bit of rain and a few flashes of lightning and that was it.
  9. recentering myself back upon my Path.  Feels like coming home once again.
  10. that the pain medicines seem to really be helping Old Lady Dog, Holly.  The ACL is still torn -- that won't repair itself without surgery, which the vet STRONGLY urged us against -- but she's still able to walk some and make it up and down the stairs most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment