Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Crazy Morning Hours

My Facebook status I just wrote:

Gotta love those nights, staying up until the crazy wee hours of the morning, talking about anything and everything with one’s soul mate.

We covered our “Last Man Standing” bottle idea, and what we want done upon our deaths. We’ve talked about houses and our 5 year and 10 year plans. We’ve talked magic and faith and spirits and gods and angels. We’ve talked crazy ass friends, crazy ass ideas, and wicked good plans.

Give me nights like this, really delving deep into the thoughts and reflections of each other over fancy dinners any day of the week. I’d rather sit out on the balcony, smoking a (cheap) cigarette, laying all the plans for world domination (or at least world domination within the walls of our home). ::smile::

It is night’s like this that I know I married my true soul mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment