Friday, March 11, 2016

Thankful Thursday

written: March 10th



I am thankful…
1.       Done with the beast of a research paper for INFO 5200.
2.       That as of right now, I do not have any assignments due for either class until March 21st.  Gives me some time to start working on those now so I can keep my stress levels a lot lower.
3.       Hawk and Crow making it a point to show up when I most needed them.
4.       The awesome whiteboard my husband got me from his work.  It has been invaluable in all my class work.
5.       Got to visit a new-to-me Pagan store – the Hearth Wisdom Store.  It’s a bit of a drive, but I just LOVED it.  I will certainly be going back.
6.       Spring storms!  I’m just glad we aren’t having massive flooding. 
7.       Leviathan had a PERFECT shed – all one piece – measuring in at 5 feet long. 
8.       The various letters and postcards I receive, thanks to Postcrossing and the Month of Letters challenge.
9.       The roof over my head, food in my pantry, a crotchy old lady dog, an elusive lil serpent friend, and a great husband.
10.   The diffuser and OnGuard (DoTerra) oil that I’ve been diffusing for the last week.  Husband’s allergies seem to be WORLDS better and I’m feeling better as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment