Friday, February 26, 2016

Thankful Thursday

written yesterday:



I am thankful…
1.       The hardest section of the semester-long project for INFO 5200 is finally done and submitted.  That was an utter beast of a project.
2.       Beautiful not-quite Full Moon I saw while walking Holly this evening.
3.       The weather is slowly warming back up after our minor dip into cooler temperatures.  We haven’t had much of a winter.
4.       Leviathan’s gone blue and I caught it this time.  So I’ve already set up a moist hide for her to utilize.  Hopefully this means this shed will be better than the previous ones.
5.       That even though the scale hasn’t changed and even though my bad knee has kept me off the elliptical all this week, I am slimming down.  I’ll need to order some new jeans in the next month because my “thinner” jeans are sliding off at times and I have to wear a belt with them.
6.       Awesome dinner with Allison this past Saturday.  She made these awesome parmesan spinach balls and then a stuffed chicken breast that were awesome.  We haven’t hung out with her in a while, so it was nice to catch up with her as well.
7.       All the awesome letters I have received through the Month of Letters Challenge.  They  have been very welcomed surprises this month.
8.       That we MAY be able to close on the house sooner than the original date of April 15th.  Nothing is set in stone, and it hinges on the owner’s ability to get everything in order before then, but there is a possibility of it, and that would be amazing.
9.       My Red-Tailed Hawks have returned to the woods for another nesting season.  Sadly, their nest from last year didn’t survive the storms after they had left and I think they are nesting elsewhere in the woods.
10.   My awesome husband for not only surviving my stressed out flailings about school work, but reminding me that I’ve got this.  And for encouraging me to have a smoke to destress when necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment