Thursday, February 11, 2016

Like a Beast

So after a week sidelined by a knee issue (basically, I bashed my bad knee into a table at work – one of those long cafeteria tables – and managed to move the entire table four inches, long-wise.....JUST WITH MY BAD KNEE).....

I hopped on the elliptical and was able to knock out 23 minutes. WOOHOO!

Seriously, it’s a double-edged sword right now.

I am not longer fat enough to naturally hold up my “thin” jeans (I will soon have to start using a belt because it’s annoying as hell to be constantly pulling them back up)......but I don’t really have the money at the moment to buy the next size down.

And for my friends who do the marathons and whatnot.....shoe and/or insole suggestions? I’m great up until the 20 minute mark, and then the balls of both feet start to ache. It then becomes one hell of a mental battle because my feet HURT. So anything that’s $110 or less would be super helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment