Friday, February 19, 2016

Thankful Thursday

written: Feb 18th

It’s been a shitty ass day. One of the worst I’ve had in AGES. So I feel my traditional Thankful Thursday is even more important than ever. I’m sure it’s gonna be like pulling teeth…but let’s get to pulling.

I am grateful…
1. the awesome group that Hazel has pulled together. If nothing else, just mentoring Hazel in this is forcing me to solidify my own personal beliefs and thoughts. I love it.
2. my Red-Tailed Hawks have returned to my wooded trails. I hope to get to see them raise another brood.
3. beautiful dedication ritual I got to help with for Hazel. I was very hesitant about doing it in the woods at night, but damn. We found an amazing place and it was perfect. Just perfect.
4. the daily walks with Holly. With the weather being more pleasant, we’ve been walking a little bit further than usual. I am hoping this will be good for Holly. And I need the extra outside time, so it benefits me. It takes us much longer to do the slightly longer walk, but the benefits are worth it.
5. we got the inspection done on the house and are now in the process of submitting the repair requests. Now it’s just a waiting game to see what the owner says.
6. found a cute composition notebook to continue my daily journaling in. It’s purple with skulls! I’m excited to get to writing in it.
7. doing well thus far in my classes. They are kicking my butt a bit, but not as badly as I thought they would.
8. that the weather has been absolutely gorgeous recently. I’m loving it.
9. planning for Ostara already for our little group. I’ve got some fun plans and Hazel is getting excited about it as well. Should be a great first Sabbat for the group.
10. and now I’m thankful that I am done with this round of Thankful Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment