Friday, May 15, 2015

Thankful Thursday on a Friday



I am thankful .....
  1. that Super Sneaky Project #1 is well underway and seems to be full steam ahead!
  2. that Super Sneaky Project #2 is just picking up, but seems to be going very smoothly.
  3. paid for my Drum-Making Class today (it's on the 31st) at a local and new-to-me New Age store just down the road a bit from me.  I'm rather excited about it.
  4. double pay day today (pay checks from both the after school program and Starbucks).  It's really nice when they sync up like this.
  5. Leviathan had a great visit with my students on Monday.
  6. Lindsey C., a former after school program, and her mom dropped in last night just to say hi.  Lindsey hasn't been in my program in 2 years now, but apparently asks her mom every evening as they drive past my elementary school if she can stop in to say hello.  Very cool.  Lindsey was one of my absolute favorites from the program.
  7. my lil hawklings are growing up so fast.  I almost didn't recognize them today on the nest, as their adult feathers are beginning to come in.
  8. my woods have been blessedly FREE of humans this week when I walk Holly through them.
  9. my world-traveling German friend is back in Germany and has some cool items for me.  Can't wait to get the final pricing and send him the money.  This ties into Super Sneaky Project #2.
  10. my evaluation by my boss at the after school program went very well yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment